.

Pages

Lance Bennett



Lance rented a room up stairs as well.
he caused one of the biggest problems at my club.
Rita
Lance met this girl Rita at some gig someplace.
In a moment of lust or maddness he gave out our (MY) phone number.
she phones Lance he tells me to say he is not here never.
I say Lance moved
she says who is this?
Gary I say.
 I had never met or laid eyes on this person, She phoned me at least once a day everyday for four years.
I tried everything, I begged, I threatened, I got the police to call her.
I put the phone in front of loud speakers. I fed painful feedback into phone.
I had Maclean and MacLean swear at her for hours.
I couldn't change my phone number because too many out of town people had it.
Then I didn't hear from her for a week or so.
then one morning about nine o clock (I got to bed at 7) Phone rings
Gary I'm in the hospital.
HUh what happened.
My boyfriend beat me up. And now he is coming to get you!
what? who is this? I realize and SCREAM RITA No! slam down phone.
then I moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment